“Best pizza ever!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2011

This was the absolute best pizza ever!!! Everything was handmade from the crust to the toppings!!! This pizza just melted in your mouth....yummmm....

Reviewed July 27, 2011

We LOVE Napoli's!!! The food is great - always fresh! I really enjoy the pizza and my husband is a big fan of the lasagna. Starting off with the Spinach Artichoke dip is a fantastic idea!!!! They've recently added the Confectionery and the gelato is to die for. I've tried 5 of the flavors and they have all been amazing! Finally, the service is great and all guests are made to feel welcome. You should definitely try it!

Reviewed July 5, 2011

This is a favorite of my workmates and mine for lunch. It is small, family-owned and very personal service. If they are busy, service may be slow but they are very kind. Order the pizza rolls. My work friend and I split an order with side of ranch and get either the cesear salad or tomato basil soup. Yum-o.

Reviewed June 16, 2011

Me, my wife, my 15 month old, and our 11 year old went here for dinner on a Monday night while staying down the road at Great Wolf Lodge. The service was great, the salads were fresh and delicious, my pizza was excellent, and the homemade marinara was seriously great!

Reviewed May 5, 2011

Based on reviews I was not going to visit this place. However, I decided to try for myself. i was pleasently pleased with the Chick Parm, Pizza and saled. Even more impressive was tghe service i received from Kylie and Mindy (she was not my server but was very attentive). I rate this a solid 8 but please try it for yourself.

Greg from AZ