“Good burgers”

Fuddruckers
Ranked #47 of 251 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Burgers are good, but not cheap. They have a great condiment bar, you can really jazz up your burger there, especially with the sauces. I ordered a side of mac-n-cheese, it is tiny for a big price, get a different side.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Always a great experience at Fuddruckers! Any time I pass one, I stop for lunch or dinner. Only bad thing is that there is not enough of them.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

While the burger seemed a bit pricey I had to remind myself that I ordered a 2/3 lb burger with bacon and cheese. Adding fries and a drink was easy and worth it. The burger was cooked perfectly and the environment was family oriented without being loud. Try to say that about some restaurants... Worth the drive and the money...great value.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is the best place for burgers around!!! We ate here on our wedding night and we came back for my wifes' birthday. Love the buns, they are homemade. Cant wait to come back!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

LOVE their burgers with bacon and cheese. YUMMY! The fries are very good too; love the option of being able to put cheese on my fries or burger for no extra price. You get to put your own veggies on and pick the ones that look the best to you. The food is great!