“Excellent wine flights”

Sloan & Williams Winery
Ranked #32 of 279 Restaurants in Grapevine
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here while staying in Grapevine. I had never had Texan wine before and thought I would find a wine bar. I was lucky to have a recommendation to come here. I had the white wine flight and enjoyed all of the wines that were part of the flight. The staff was friendly and the place was busy as there was a college football game on the big screen. If you're looking for a place to try some local wine with a vibrant atmosphere I recommend checking out S&W.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (67)

Reviewed August 1, 2019

Lots of great wine to choose from here. The food menu is excellent too for wine tasting. Small place but good ambience.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2019

Had a highly enjoyable evening here - the frozen drinks are the best I have had - amazing. The live music adds to the atmosphere to offer a great time. Service was great and waitstaff was knowledgeable on the beverages. A great place to go, sit back and enjoy for the night.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

First of all, the bartender Colleen is AMAZING! Her suggestions really helped me choose what I wanted, and she put her own special twist into our Wine-A-Rita’s! This is exactly what I wanted during a relaxing part of our business trip. I’m blown away!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Great Frozen drinks! We chose to do the tasting, $12 Wine-a-Rita Flight! OMG!! The peach Bellini was amazing, I didn’t even want to try the others after drinking that one. The others were ok with the Cosmo coming in a close second. Of course they had different flights & I wanted to try the cider one, maybe next time. It seems they have live music, some evenings too. They have a menu of food items to choose from as well, though we didn’t partake in that. However, I can vouch for their frozen Rita’s! They are a must if you like sweet wines.

Date of visit: October 2018