“We are frequent diners here!”
Review of Uncle Julio's

Uncle Julio's
Reserve with OpenTable
Uncle Julio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 247 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Homemade tortillas are amazing. Love the fajitas and margaritas. It is an informal and fun atmosphere where you can meet up with friends and everyone has fun. The patio is great all year. There is usually a wait so go early. TV in the bar so as not to miss the ballgames.

Reviewed September 7, 2011

Top notch service, food quality, and priced very reasonably! I would highly recommend that you go for their value priced lunches, as the quantity of food that was brought to us was way more than any of us could consume, and they have the same menue at lunch as they do at dinner!. We didn't even order appetizers, and each one of us went home with a doggie bag! I ordered the mixed chicken & steak fajita and my steak was cooked to perfection, just as I had requested medium rare. And the chicken was tender & juicy. All of my other dining companions were equally satisfied with their menu selections as well! Sure wish we had room for dessert, but were on our way to another location, so could not transport it. The flan sounded delish! I HIGHLY recommend this dining establishment! 5+ stars!!!

1  Thank welltraveled1
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Uncle Julios is good Tex-Mex food reasonably priced. We were stuffed after appetizers - next time we will order the Entrees Only. Good Food!

Reviewed January 11, 2011

Food and Service was amazing. As Trent the GM over heard me speaking to waiter regarding the Guadalajara plate and that I thought that a shrimp brochette was missing, I was wrong it only comes with three. Next thing I know Trent show up over my shoulder with a shrimp brochette "on the house"!!! Wow, I told him now that is "awesome customer service" and that is how you retain me as a customer. I mentioned to Trent I will put my dinning experience in Yelp, tonight...... Can go wrong at this location, I will be back next week !!

Reviewed October 26, 2010

We've been here several times and always had a good experience. Had a combo plate that was very nice.

1  Thank JRArkansas