“Nice hotel, good area”

Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks and had a great experience. Hotel staff was helpful and friendly. The rooms are large and standard for a residence inn. It was quiet during the day and at night. There are plenty of restaurants and shopping in the area. Hotel shuttle takes you where you want to go if you don't have a car. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
ClementeEspinosa, Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, Look us up in the future whenever your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

From the moment you walk in the door, the staff greets you with a smile and treats you like a valued guest. I got through check-in quickly, and was given a tip as to where to park and which entrance to use that was the most convenient to my room.

When I got to my room, it was clean, quiet, spacious and comfortable. I slept great, and had a tasty breakfast the next morning.

I can't say enough nice things about this property. If you need a hotel in the area, THIS is the place to choose!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
ClementeEspinosa, Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us sounds like the staff is doing their absolute best to be inviting and pleasant , they are a great team, Thanks again

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I'm writing this as a guest of this hotel right now. This is probably one of the best properties I've stayed in during our many trips to Grapevine, TX.

From the moment we checked in, everyone we encountered were professional and friendly. We enjoyed our conversation with Terry, the sales manager as well as Karen who we found out was Marriott Employee of the Year. I can see why with her personality and helpfulness. She keeps the breakfast top notch with adding her special touches such as blueberries for waffles. Last night they had a light supper which included two types of soups, pasta, salad with all the trimmings and even included beer and wine. Karen also had delicious pastries and cheese cake ice cream cones for dessert. Along with her Easter decorations she went above and beyond.
Our room is spacious and has all the comforts of home. King size bed, with pleasant tones of gold and blues for decor. Kitchen area is fully stocked and immaculately clean.
Whenever I'm in Grapevine, this will be my home. Great job done by a wonderful staff!

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Tmpy
ClementeEspinosa, Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

I like it, Thank you sooo very much for the kind words in regards to your stay with us , Our staff really are a bunch of gems, Sounds like they are just doing what they always do make you feel at home away from home!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Stayed for two nights on a couples trip. We previously lived in the DFW area so chose this hotel knowing location, etc. Husband on crutches with a broken foot so wanted to be somewhere not too large. Hotel staff was very courteous and helpful. Room was nice, very clean and comfortable. We were two rooms away from the elevators and didn't have any trouble with the noise. Yes, when you are right on top of them in pretty much any hotel, they are noisy so we always request a room away from the elevators. We asked for close this time because of my husband but not right next to and we were just fine.
The only drawback was the breakfast. It's a standard hotel fare breakfast and the food was fine but both mornings the dining room was very crowded and they had one person working which wasn't enough. They had trouble trying to keep up with keeping everything restocked, cleaned, etc. Just need to get some extra help in there on busy mornings otherwise we would stay here again with no hesitation.

Room Tip: request a room away from the elevators
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
ClementeEspinosa, Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words, we actually do have two attendants on everyday ill have to find out where the other one was hiding, Thanks again!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Checked into hotel very late and they placed me in a room right behind the elevator. Noise was horrific all night long. When I asked to change rooms the next morning, they allowed me too but the front desk person in no way recognized that the noise was ridiculous coming from the elevator. When in fact, the front desk joked about the noise to one of my colleagues who checked in earlier that night. Totally disrespect in my opinion especially to a platinum elite customer.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

We do apoligize for the noise you encountered and are looking into what you described so as to find a solution and again for the words you encountered from our front desk staff, We would like to award you with 1000 marriott rewards points, Thank you very much for the feedback.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

An extraordinary staff, from the driver, jessica to the Director of sales and marketing Lori Bollman, We stayed one week and they treat us wonderful. I wish we would stayed longer. Nice rooms, with kitchen, outstanding breakfast, very well located. Highly recommended. To all of you thank you for making our statying so pleasent.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
ClementeEspinosa, Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

WOW, Thats what I like to hear from our so very valued guest, Thank you for the kudos, I will certainly passed them along to the associates, Please get wit hus when you come to our area in the future.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I can't be more complemintary about how nice and friendly the hotel staff was. The rooms were spacious and clean. I will say this though, do not get a room anywhere near (I mean as far away as possible) the elevators. It's weird, the elevators make this pounding noise that can be heard all the way down the hallway.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank corevel
ClementeEspinosa, Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind word's regarding our wonderfull staff, It is their goal to please, And as you saw for yourself it shows, One of our saying's goes that we want you to want to come here to work not have to come here to work, Also rest assured i will be taking a look at our elevators to ensure they are as quiet as can be, Thank you again and please look us up when your travels bring you to our area.