“average a best” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cross street: Texas 121 Frontage Rd
Fort Worth, Texas
“average a best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

lots of fried menu items, price a little steep for the quality. . We had had to wait for service since no one was tending the eating area. You can better at nearby places

Visited April 2014

Cache, OK
“Closed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Drove by on 29 March, 2014. For Sale/Lease sign in front. The website is no longer open as well. Was not planning on going there anyway, since my one and only experience was awful...

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank JoMKess
Timisoara, Romania
“Not so fresh”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

We picked up this place randomly as we like discovering new places and we've been to other locations in the area. We ordered tuna and shrimp with dirty rice. The tuna smelled funny and the shrimp was a bit old too. We told our waiter and he didn't look surprised or annoyed by our comment and offered to not charge us at all for our meal. The place was the only one almost empty, at the dinner time on Saturday night. I don't think that's a good sign. This place is definitely off my list in the future. I gave it 2 stars only because the waiter was nice enough to not charge us.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Boston, Massachusetts
“So so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was expecting better meat considering I was in Texas. It was not awful, just average. I ate here with a group for business. Certainly there were enough choices to keep people happy and perhaps I should have chosen a different cut of meat.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Baghdad Province, Iraq
“Catchy name & logo, and good eatin' too.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

I was on my way to Applebees on a Sunday afternoon when I drove by this place, and the name & the cartoonish lobster caught my eye. Since I've already been to Applebee's many times, and since I'm always up for discovering new places, I decided to check out Salt Water Willy's instead...and ended up not regretting my choice. Delicious gator tail, tasty red snapper,and quick and friendly service by a lovely young brunette waitress whose name unfortunately escapes me at the moment.

Visited October 2013