Review Highlights
Don't miss this if in the area

I went to the Olive Oil place to pick up a housewarming gift and while she was putting my purchases... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Barb S
Salt Lake City, Utah
Cute shops and eateries

My husband and I enjoyed a lovely afternoon here when our flies was canceled and we needed to spend... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Melissa G
Minnesota
via mobile

1,282 results
All reviews farmers market unique shops art galleries texas town small town feel wine tasting decorated for christmas shops and restaurants big fish main st glass blowing christmas lights train depot christmas season great place to visit spend an afternoon few hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great little downtown. Friendly store owners and Easy to walk. We have babies in a stroller (twins) and no store owner seemed the least bit bothered by the big ole stroller coming into their shop.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great small town experience with local farmers market, vine tasting and dinning. Small stores to stroll and great food selection.

Reviewed September 15, 2018

My son and I strolled around downtown to kill a few hours while his dad was at a conference. It was a great afternoon of checking out the museums, exploring the visitor center, eating pie, and shopping for souveniers. All the people/workers we encountered were fantastic cheerleaders for their town. We didn't have time to see everything we wanted, and will definitely come back again when we are in the area.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

We love Grapevine, excelled chops, bars, wine, cider and beer tasting and the excellent Weinbergers Deli. Many good events and the town hall is worth a visit to see the excellent paintings.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Great historic downtown had lots of shops to visit we were worn smooth out after walking both sides of the street but it was fun and something for everyone!! But need your best walking shoes is my tip!!