“Christmas capital of North Texas”

Grapevine Historic Main Street District
Ranked #1 of 61 things to do in Grapevine
Fayetteville,ar.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Christmas capital of North Texas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

We were there when Santa came in on the train. Historic district deck out for Christmas. Lots of small shops and restaurants.

• Korean first
Tulsa, Oklahoma
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great Time Visiting Small Shops along Main Street”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed in Grapevine and walked up and down Main Street to see the Christmas decorations and visit the shops that line the street. We went in most of the shops and found the owners to be very friendly and helpful. I always like to get some Christmas ornaments when I travel and they were very easy to find in several stores. We stopped for lunch at Main Street Bakery and had delicious sandwiches. Hopefully, we can go back to Texas soon and take the Grapevine train to Fort Worth Stockyards and back for a day trip.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank raesunny
Allentown, Pennsylvania
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“I love the Christmas Spirit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

We visited Grapevine's Main St the last week in Nov 2013. The Christmas displays were fantastic! This place sure does make it easy to get into the Christmas mood! If you're nearby, please make an effort to drive down Main St.

Mt Holly, NJ
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Friendly and fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

There are tons of shops to visit and everyone has a smile and a warm welcome. Parking is easy; go one block off Main Street and you'll find loads of parking.

Grapevine, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great day for the girls!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

I live in Grapevine, and I have to tell you, there is something for everyone. I love spending the day with my girlfriends. There are so many unique shops to explore, and so many good restaurants!! My friends and I start the day with breakfast at the Main Street Bakery. The rest of the day is spent shopping at unique boutique shops. (No big name chains here) We can also check out the local museums and artistry shops. There are also quite a few wineries to visit. What a great day!!