“Not typical Red Robin Quality” 1 of 5 bubbles

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #103 of 234 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Texas
“Not typical Red Robin Quality”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

We have eaten here a handfull of times in the last year, and I can tell you...if you love Red Robin---go to another location. The restaurant is almost always empty
, when we have been there. The service is good, but the food is not. Today was the last straw. My husband and I both ordered teriyaki chicken sandwiches, and neither one had a drop of teriyaki. I had to walk into the kitchen, to find someone to get me some...which is still not the same as a chicken breast cooked with it. Ugh. When I opened the bun to put the teriyaki on it, the bottom of the chicken breast was burnt and crispy. My husband's was as well. This location is hard to get to, and the quality of the food is terrible, and only getting worse. Also--don't let our kids put money in the little coin operated toy machines. 50% of the time, they just take the quarters and don't dispense anything. We have brought this to staff attention numerous times, and they don't even put an 'out of order' sign on them.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Jerry B, General Manager at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
I am very sorry to hear about your recent experience and other details as well. If you would be so kind to email me at grapevine@redrobintexas.com your contact info including name, mailing address, phone number. We would very much like to speak with you and send you and your family a voucher for a future visit. Thanks for giving us the honest feedback, and again please do contact us back, we would very much like to have a great relationship with you and be our guest at will. Feel free to contact me anytime as well.
Jerry Bower
Red Robin Grapevine
grapevine@redrobintexas.com

Euless, Texas
“Bottomless steak fries!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Their steak fries are awesome - probably because of their "Red Robin" season salt (it's a blend of seasonings they have trademarked and have begun to market). If you're into fun girly drinks, they have tons of really fun ones to choose from. Their presentation on their drinks and on their food is notable. The atmosphere here is always fun - it's one of those "tons of STUFF hanging on the walls" type of places. The stuff on the walls is mostly Americana themed (Marilyn Monroe, Presley, old Coca Cola signs etc.).

Make sure to sign up for their card for a FREE burger the month of your birthday.

• Visited May 2013
khobar
“Good service...I enjoyed the starters more..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

The service was great..I liked their chicken wings and the Chips & Artichoke Spinach Dip. My friend had the chicken burger and he liked it just fine. I had the "keep it simple" burger and it was good, but not wow.
I would go back again mainly due to the good service.

• Visited May 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Enjoyable atmospshere and good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Food portion sizes are good for dinner but appetizers are small. Service always seems to be prompt and friendly. Food quality is very good and location is good for tourists and locals. I do wish they had a little lower prices but still worth going occasionally.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great Birthday Deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Join the Red Robin E-club get special free meals on your birthday. Additional savings for having my movie ticket stub.