“Great room - awesome staff!”

Comfort Suites DFW N/Grapevine
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This is definitely a place that I will go to again! It was clean and smelled fresh. The staff were fantastic and went out of their way to please you. The room was spacious and inviting. I love that there was a ceiling fan in the bedroom. The tub was HUGE, but slippery. Overall, I loved the place and look forward to returning.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

The bed and pillows were very comfortable, I didnt want to get out of bed the next morning. I liked the contemporary decor. Great customer service. I plan on staying here the next time we fly out of DFW. Great price with military discount

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Love it. Everything was nice , clean, attended good. Pool was closed, but it is nothing important to us. I will come back and recommend to stay here.

&% $£$! ¥! ¥! ¥#¥¥6×88%!! ¥!¥! ¥! $£! 6$57$¥5$¥! ¥%! ₩_! 6!£5! £5!! 6¥! ¥6! ¥#¥

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have to go to Dallas every year for training with my job. My company typically uses Comfort Suites for our two week stay. I love the staff and the rooms and facilities are great. In the two weeks there, I got to know the staff and drivers. Delia, the desk manager, went out of her way to make sure I was completely satisfied. The drivers were very knowledgeable and happy to recommend places to eat/shop. I'm glad my company decided to use this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Hotel was nice. Room was nice. Even the pull out sofa bed was nice. Tina greeted us at the front desk, and Brittney quickly checked us out the next day. Breakfast was good. Hotel is tucked behind the Hampton Inn. You may not see the hotel from the freeway. Just remember it is behind the Hampton which can be seen.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here one night before leaving on our vacation and chose to park our car at the hotel for the nominal fee. Everything was going fine until we returned. Several calls to the hotel and an hour after our plane landed, we had to take a $26 taxi to the hotel. We were told the shuttle driver didn't see us, but we were never asked for our description, etc.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Although we live in a town nearby we decided to have a night out over July 4. We were not disappointed. The hotel was clean and the room large. The room had a king-size bed, pull-out
couch, and a chaise along with a Jacuzzi tub. We were told we could see the fireworks from the
hotel, but we instead drove to the outlet mall to see them; they were right, though, we could have seen them from our room and even the pool area. Our only problem was the hotel itself seemed warm, and it took awhile for the room itself to calm down. Also, the line for the one Texas-shaped waffle maker was incredibly long; I always wonder why hotels with this popular feature don't go ahead and put in another waffle maker.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple