“Great place to have a cup of coffee and read the paper.”

Main St Cafe and Bread Baking Co
Reserve with OpenTable
Main St Cafe and Bread Baking Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Main St. specializes in handcrafted breads, pastries, and gourmet cuisine using traditional methods from France and Europe. We also specialize in wedding cakes and desserts. Our gourmet cuisine consist of both breakfast and lunch menus. We also provide catering from Corporate lunches to wedding reception. Critics and the public agree with the numerous awards that Main Street has been given such as " Best Neighborhood Restaurant" by D Magazine and " Best Croissant in DFW" by Dallas Morning News. So come join us for a great breakfast or lunch experience. Also if you are planning an event or need that special cake, please call us or vist our web site.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 12, 2008

Great place to have a cup of coffee and read the paper.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
There are newer reviews for Main St Cafe and Bread Baking Co

Reviewed May 29, 2008

This is a great place to eat a sandwich and have some wonderful desserts. They have a few tables outside on the sidewalk so you can sit outside and watch the people go by on Main Street. The staff is really great too!!!

1  Thank lejj
Reviewed May 2, 2008

I love Main Street Bakery, it has been a favorite of mine for a couple of years. I love the food. Ordering omelettes and crepes makes me feel like I'm back in France. The bread is delicious. Their tenderloin sandwich is melt in your mouth amazing! The desserts are to die for. The best, in my opinion is the St. Honore. They sometimes have that one available on weekends. The owners, Yasmine and Fabien are great people. They have hosted a field trip for my French students to come and sample French food and to practice ordering in French. Their catering is also great. I've gotten food from them for several holiday dinners for at home and everyone just raves about the food.

Reviewed April 5, 2008

I live in Grapevine. I loved going to Main Street Bakery until recently. One time my husband and I were leaving on a day trip and stopped there for breakfast. My husband's food came out first and mine came MUCH later. I complained and got reimbursed. But we would rather have gotten good service the first time. Then my daughter and I stopped there for lunch and wiated 30minutes for a panini. Again we complained and got reimbursed. I love Grapevine and I want to love going to the bakery. I hope that they improve their service and awareness of customers soon!

1  Thank winepourer
Reviewed March 17, 2008

Wonderful simple food, soups sandwiches and salads. Save room for their fabulous desserts though!!!! Also, they make wonderful breads of all kinds.

1  Thank rose6689