“Would love for Main Streeet bakery to be my favorite place!!!”

Main St Cafe and Bread Baking Co
Reserve with OpenTable
Main St Cafe and Bread Baking Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 245 Restaurants in Grapevine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Main St. specializes in handcrafted breads, pastries, and gourmet cuisine using traditional methods from France and Europe. We also specialize in wedding cakes and desserts. Our gourmet cuisine consist of both breakfast and lunch menus. We also provide catering from Corporate lunches to wedding reception. Critics and the public agree with the numerous awards that Main Street has been given such as " Best Neighborhood Restaurant" by D Magazine and " Best Croissant in DFW" by Dallas Morning News. So come join us for a great breakfast or lunch experience. Also if you are planning an event or need that special cake, please call us or vist our web site.
Reviewed April 5, 2008

I live in Grapevine. I loved going to Main Street Bakery until recently. One time my husband and I were leaving on a day trip and stopped there for breakfast. My husband's food came out first and mine came MUCH later. I complained and got reimbursed. But we would rather have gotten good service the first time. Then my daughter and I stopped there for lunch and wiated 30minutes for a panini. Again we complained and got reimbursed. I love Grapevine and I want to love going to the bakery. I hope that they improve their service and awareness of customers soon!

1  Thank winepourer

Reviewed March 17, 2008

Wonderful simple food, soups sandwiches and salads. Save room for their fabulous desserts though!!!! Also, they make wonderful breads of all kinds.

1  Thank rose6689
Reviewed January 27, 2008

Great for brunches.... Best coffee I ever tasted

Reviewed January 6, 2008

Yummy, and a fun experience too!

Reviewed November 18, 2007

Great place for weekend brunch!