“best pastries anywhere”

Main St Cafe and Bread Baking Co
Reserve with OpenTable
Main St Cafe and Bread Baking Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Main St. specializes in handcrafted breads, pastries, and gourmet cuisine using traditional methods from France and Europe. We also specialize in wedding cakes and desserts. Our gourmet cuisine consist of both breakfast and lunch menus. We also provide catering from Corporate lunches to wedding reception. Critics and the public agree with the numerous awards that Main Street has been given such as " Best Neighborhood Restaurant" by D Magazine and " Best Croissant in DFW" by Dallas Morning News. So come join us for a great breakfast or lunch experience. Also if you are planning an event or need that special cake, please call us or vist our web site.
Keller, Texas
“best pastries anywhere”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

These pastries are fabulous. So are the sandwiches, breakfast food, fresh squeezed oj. I haven't found anything here that I don't like. Worth every penny!

West Pittston, Pennsylvania
“What A Gem”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

The food was scruptious. I dined there for both beakfast and lunch. This little place has got a better wine list then some dining establishments. My favorite of the whole trip to Texas.

1 Thank Jean B
Texas
“WOW! You must check this place out”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Liked: the food, atmosphere, coffee. went two days in a row because we wanted to try everything. i think the best we had was the eggs benedict with the salmon-outstanding. portions are large. french toast was fantastic. coffee was very good. plentiful seating in back. desserts all impressive. very reasonable priced. can't wait to go back.

dislikes: parking perhaps during peak hours

San Antonio, Texas
“fresh and good food for a reasonable price”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

this is a great place, easy in and out, great food but a funny happened as we look and look for it on Main street, I had been before so put my head in to the ST BAKERY AND BISTRO to find out it is The place, met friends to birthday my husband. Still puzzled we looked up at the sign when we left only to notice the MAIN part of the sign was broken off......good for a laugh on top of great food. My turkey cheese panini on a cranberry, nut bread was so good. That bread is dangerous, would gain 10 pounds if were in my house. Friendly staff, good system and good clean food. would return...especially since I know the Main just fell off...;-)

• Visited July 2012
Eureka
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

My wife and I yelped/tripadvisored this place and decided to try it for breakfast. The first thing you need to prepare for is that when you walk in you need to grab a menu and order right away, they don't take your order after you are seated, in fact you find your seat after you order. We both had eggs Benedict and my wife had an extra spicy bloody Mary. Our eggs Benedict was good but being good at making holidaise sauce I can verify that your not getting a freshly made sauce. It still hit the spot. The potatoes were not homemade either they were more like little square fries. The bloody Mary turned out to be too spicy for my wife but to me it was very good. The coffee was great as well. I guess that since they don't wait on the tables that no one leaves a tip, at least the patrons I observed were not tipping. A little confusing to a traveler but good none the less. I would have liked to try more local spots for see if there was a mom and pop place that made a more traditional breakfast, but I would not hesitate to go back to this place either.