“I love this restaurant!!”

Main Street Bistro & Bakery
Reserve with OpenTable
Main Street Bistro & Bakery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 251 Restaurants in Grapevine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Main St. specializes in handcrafted breads, pastries, and gourmet cuisine using traditional methods from France and Europe. We also specialize in wedding cakes and desserts. Our gourmet cuisine consist of both breakfast and lunch menus. We also provide catering from Corporate lunches to wedding reception. Critics and the public agree with the numerous awards that Main Street has been given such as " Best Neighborhood Restaurant" by D Magazine and " Best Croissant in DFW" by Dallas Morning News. So come join us for a great breakfast or lunch experience. Also if you are planning an event or need that special cake, please call us or vist our web site.
Reviewed January 6, 2012

This is my "go to" place for a great breakfast on a lazy Saturday morning, a fun lunch for a day of shopping with the girls or just stopping in to get a delicious dessert. The atmosphere is great and it's fun to sit outside on Main Street to "people watch". There is Wi-fi so I can actually work here if I want to over a cup of hot chocolate and croissant. You must visit this restaurant if you live or visit Grapevine!!

Reviewed December 31, 2011

Food was so very, very tasty with good value. The breakfast was just what we were wanting. The yogurt parfait was nothing special so I would not order it again.

Reviewed December 8, 2011

I've been to Main Street a couple of times. Once for breakfast and once for lunch. Both times the food was very good, the service was prompt (albeit skimpy because I set in the front room which does not get the attention of the back room). The burger was large, well made, perfectly cooked and tasted great. The waffle fries were good. On an earlier visit, breakfast will also very good. Parking in downtown Grapevine can be a pain at lunch, but that's not the fault of the restaurant. Main Street is a good, all around place to eat.

Reviewed December 2, 2011

Ordered the French Onion Soup... very salty, no crouton, just a real disappointment. Sourdough bread was also nothing to write home about. Look somewhere else on Main Street.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

I frequent this restaurant about once a week. They have great pastries and very good food my only problem is that it isn't always fresh. I always order the quiche at about 630 am right when they open and it isn't fresh they warm it up in the microwave. Also I love the bread but the crossants are not fresh out of the oven either and personally once you've had them like that nothing else compares as they get much harder and lose the airiness they should have. Overall I still like this place as I continue to go but I do think that it could be even better taken to the next level.