“Good Food Good drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Baja Mexican Grill

Baja Mexican Grill
Ranked #66 of 236 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Fort Worth, Texas
“Good Food Good drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Steady and dependable on food and service. Decent prices, and friendly service.

Visited May 2012

Fort Worth, Texas
“best margaritas ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

Baja Mexican Grill is newer on the Grapevine food scene but if you go on a weekend after 5 pm, prepare to wait for a table because the food and drinks are that good and everyone wants a spot.

Baja Grill makes a mighty fine, potent, margarita. I tend to get the original or the sangria margarita. Orange is also good but a little stronger even than usual. $10 for a margarita the size of your head and most ppl will be buzzed on one and very very buzzed off two.

Their salsa is perfect. The perfect blend of heat, garlic, salt, etc. and their chips are light and airy.

Also their brisket tacos kick some serious butt. They give you three tacos with brisket marinated in negro modelo beer, a slice of avocado for each taco, some pico de gallo, rice, and beans. around $10. Their brisket tacos are so good that I have been there over a half a dozen times and I have yet to deviate from brisket tacos.

Chicken tortilla soup is four stars. get the cup, not the bowl, or you will never be able to eat your tacos!

Visited June 2012
Southlake, Texas
“Popular, but not sure why”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

I remember first going here 7 years ago when it was more of a "hole-in-the-wall", but that is no longer the case. Thur-Sat. nights you can expect a wait, which somewhat confuses me. Let's start with their chips & salsa. To me, this is a big indicator of a restaurant's food quality. The chips are bland and stale and I've gotten a better 'kick' out of ketchup than their hot sauce. I ordered the fajitas, which were OK, but not steaming on the platter like most Mexican places. The margaritas are strong, but for the price, they oughta be! If you're just looking for somewhere different it'll do, but I doubt you'll find it to be your favorite spot.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank ClarkWGriswaldJr
Grapevine, Texas
“practically live there”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

piggy size nachos are awesome, and queso is off the chain

Visited June 2012
Texas
“Not impressed.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

I was not impressed by the Baja Mexican Grill. I read several reviews on Trip Advisor that it was inexpensive, casual and family friendly, and it delivered on those points. The food and service, however, were just plain average at best. We ordered three different entrees, and they were all just okay. I was a bit surprised when we ordered soft drinks and the server brought us cans of Coke to pour our own. Ditto with butter for the tortillas - we were given little containers of Country Crock. I think we will pass on making a return trip.

• Visited May 2012