“As Usual”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #60 of 245 Restaurants in Grapevine
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We expected Whataburger to be good and it was. Clean and fresh and with pleasant employees. A great fast food place

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Orders messed up during the two visits we made. Whataburger was a family favorite when we were kids so when we travel to Texas we make a point to stop. This one is not so memorable.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

You go to find good burgers there which are average quality and does not taste that good.
I Ordered a Veg Burger which was not good at all for $7 I paide for it.
My recommendation is to try to avoid this place.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I was traveling and was missing home. Whataburger is always a goto comfort food for me. It was located near the bass pro shop and the decor fit perfect. FISH EVERYWHERE!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stopped in for a quick breakfast with my family. Everything was fresh and yummy! Right across from the DFW Lakes Hilton, Bass Pro Shop and Embassy Suites.