“In town for a wedding-Great Hotel!”

SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Lafayette, LA
“In town for a wedding-Great Hotel!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My wife and I were in Grapevine for a wedding and needed a hotel. This one was $10 more expensive than the next choice. I made the right choice! VERY nice and clean hotel, staff was very friendly and helpful. The desk clerk actually came up to our room to get my cellphone on their wi-fi system. They have a shuttle van (driven by their very friendly desk staff) that will take you anywhere within 5 miles and pick you up for free when you call. And there is ANYTHING you could ask for within 5 miles of this hotel, believe me. The complimentary breakfast was hot, very good, and plentiful, and the eating area very nice and clean. We can't STAND a hotel that is not completely clean with a professional staff, and this one really impressed us both. If we should go visit the same friends again, we will stay at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LASouthern_gent
ManagementHWS, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to the opportunity of your business next time you are in the area.

Stacie Colbert

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Turkish first
Bryan, Texas
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My work team came from all over the United States and Germany to participate in a two day meeting. The logistical arrangements were handled quickly, easily, and professionally by Brooke, making my job as meeting organizer a breeze. The guest rooms are large, clean, and well appointed. The meeting room was very large for our group, very comfortable, and set up to accommodate us very well. The hotel staff really outdid themselves. From the service staff to the hospitality staff to the front desk to the people behind the front desk (like Brooke) every single person we interacted with was courteous and professional. In previous years we had used a different hotel in the same area - the competitor was much higher rated and very plush, but their logistics and billing processes were a nightmare. So glad we decided to switch venues and found this one. We were definitely treated like we were in a 5 star hotel. We will not look elsewhere for future meetings.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Jim L-

Thank you so much for the wonderful praise. We pride ourselves on customer service and I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had a productive meeting. Brooke has been our sales coordinator for almost three years now and she is a true asset to our hotel. I am glad that she, along with the rest of our wonderful staff, took care of you while you were in house. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting your group again in the future.

Texarkana, Texas
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My stay here was wonderful. We enjoyed the breakfast and comfort of this hotel. The next time I am in Dallas or Grapevine I am diffently staying here. Staff was so helpful. The smell awesome and everything was fresh. Walking distance to everything. Very relaxing and breakfast tasted awesome. I will surely tell someone else about this hotel because I will stay at this one again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Quincy C
ManagementHWS, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Quincy C-

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed our hotel and location. Word of mouth is so powerful, so we appreciate you recommending us to others. We look forward to serving you on your next trip to Grapevine.

Thanks-

Willemstad, Curacao
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Stayed here for business a full week. Nice Hotel, good, clean and spacious rooms. Mattress was a bit soft to my liking but slept well for a week. Hotel is about a 30 min ride (45-50$ cab price) to down town dallas. Close to the gaylord convention center. They have a shuttle that takes you within a 5 mile range.
Grapevine mills mall is within a 4 min walk. Plenty of Dining options arount.
It is close to the airport so you will hear the planes flying over especially if they are taking off in the direction of the hotel. Did not bother me rooms are pretty well isolated.
Breakfast in morning is good. Eggs, meat(bacon, sausage or ham), cereals, bagels, croissants, fresh fruits, waffles(wekends), boiled eggs, and more things I cannot recall.
Staff is very friendly and helpfull
The only downside is that they do not have a safe in the room.
Would stay here again if needed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank huub9999
ManagementHWS, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
huub9999-

We are so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are so excited about our new breakfast; it so nice to hear that you enjoyed the food and variety. I hope that you will think of us again during your next trip to the Grapevine area.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great central location. Staff very friendly & helpful. Rooms very clean. Breakfast was very nice. Only disappointment was pool area. Inside pool area minimal. Hot tub out of order. Not sure but pool water didn't seem very clean. Decided not to swim.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank YvonneRo
YvonneRo-

Thank you so much for your feedback. Great comments about our staff and service are the best kind. We will certainly share this review with them. I apologize that our hot tub wasn't in service during your visit, and that the pool didn't seem clean. We rank in the top 10% of our brand in overall cleanliness. I am not sure why the pool didn't appear to be clean, but should you give us the opportunity of your business again, we will ensure that the pool is in pristine condition.

Sincerely-

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We stayed for a girl's weekend of shopping. It was perfect for the mall, dowtown and Bass Pro. The rooms were nice and clean. The breakfast had everything you needed to get your day started plus it was clean and well kept. Front desk made our stay easy by splitting the bill for us.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
615melaniep-

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review of our hotel. I hope that your girls' trip weekend was a blast! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to hosting you on your next shopping trip to Grapevine Mills.

Stacie
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Myself and 2 friends stayed at the Springhill Suites DFW Airport, in July while attending a convention in Dallas. The rooms were nice, the service was lovely. We were quoted a price - signed and paid upfront upon check in. Needless to say I was SHOCKED when I received my credit card statement and found an extra charge of $218 for a day that I was not even there. I had checked out the previous day. I first spent over 30 minutes just trying to locate a phone number to call. Next to impossible these days. When I FINALLY reached a live person, I was told that the original rate was misquoted by their staff at check in, so they just charged the balance to my card since 3 of us shared the room and they had no way to know who's card was who's!!!!!!!!! The supervisor told me that all the contact information that we gave at check in was "swiped" so unless I contacted her, they had no way to know that this had even occurred. NEVER an apology for misquoting the rates WHICH WAS THEIR ERROR - NEVER an offer to correct the mistake because they still had no contact information for the other 2 cards. Essentially I had to do her job for her - provide the names and contact for the other 2 guests and she was rude on top of it. I am a stickler for customer service and will NEVER stay in this establishment again!! Imagine if I was someone who did not review my statement?!?!?!

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Renee G
Renee G-

I am so thankful that you checked your statement and that this was eventually rectified. I would like to speak with you further about this so that I can handle the situation with the appropriate supervisor. You can contact me directly at 972-724-5500. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely-