New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #2 of 6 Fun & Games in Grapevine
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Big Theatre”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Lots of movies to choose from . Very comfortable seating. Friendly staff. We will definitely go again. All the current movies and also a dining while watching option theatre.

Visited August 2014

Paradise Valley, Arizona
115 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“meal and a movie...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

We always enjoy seeing a movie and having dinner while we watch the show. The food is good and service great. I wish there were move theaters like this in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Plano, Texas
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Very Nice Theater With Optional Dine-In”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We really enjoyed this theater. Next time we will try the dine-in feature, but we thoroughly enjoyed the large, comfortable chairs. First-run Movies, great sound and picture, and a welcome break from shopping. It was also cheaper than we are used to paying!

Dallas, TX
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Ecellent Movie Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I was a tad hesitant to drive 30 minutes for a movie Saturday afternoon, but our friends assured us it was the best! I have to say it was really good in the cinema suite room. Comphy lounge chairs that reclnie. We were in row D which I really liked half way up the movie screen. Our friends prefer row C as those chairs recline all the way back into basically lounge chairs but I can't speak to that as I was not in that row.

The food is probably 4 star compared to 2.5 at Movie Studio Grill. I wish AMC would do one of these theaters at Northpark and I would renew my AMC membership in a heart beat and go to movies more than a few times a year rather than waiting for them to come out on DVD.

No children are allowed in this cinema suite which was not as important to me as it was to my friends, but it was an exceptional experience. You will not regret going there for the excellent seats, food, movies, etc. I have to say it was worth the extra price even if we only do it occasionally.

They have black napkins with real silver wear waiting on your table. We had actual 3D glasses, real glasses waiting on our table. Not the crappy flimsy ones, real glasses. It was just a real class experience and I would go the extra miles again for a film I really wanted to see. It was worth the few extra bucks for the ticket.

Enjoy!

Amarillo, Texas
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Definitely a place to watch a movie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

The theater has 3 types of seats. The regular movies seats, an easy chair with trays for food, and a recliner type seat. The latter two you can order within the theater and a larger menu than the concession. We have been several times and like the soft easy chair the best. On this visit the movie we saw wasn't in those theaters so we sat in the regular movies seats which were very comfortable. You can't go wrong with any of the theaters.