“What's up with that smell?”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #60 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Daytona Beach, FL
“What's up with that smell?”
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Olive Garden excels at serving consistent food, which is great even if it is basic. The moment I entered the restaurant I noticed an odor which could be best described as mildew or mold. Could it be the carpet? I don't know but I couldn't enjoy my meal because of the odor.

7 Thank falconman1

Singapore, Singapore
“Just a few minutes walk from Hilton Grapevine”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Nothing really special... no-frills dinner and drink... We ordered pasta, salad and pizza and there was nothing mind blowing about it to be memorable. Bottomline, you just go here for a quick dinner.

Fort Worth, TX
“I know it's an Olive Garden”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Having said that--the wait staff is excellent! They dealt with my handicapped Mother in an excellent way and let her order the "childs portion" of chicken fettucini, but gladly let her have the house salad and breadsticks along with an adult soda. Every step was taken to make this a pleasurable experience for an 88 year old woman that does not get to have a lot of dinings out!!!!

• Visited August 2012
Houston, Texas
“Good food, slowest server in the world.”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Food is always predictable and good for a family on a budget. We had excellent food, but the service was awful. Got our order, never saw her again until the food arrived by a different server. Saw her again when the check arrived. I've never had a bad experience at Olive Garden. Very clean, nice restaurant. Very convenient to our hotel. Very bad server.

Benbrook, Texas
“Great service”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Loved that we had a waiter that really worked hard to make sure everything was perfect