“overcooked”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed March 31, 2012

The chefs need to pay more attention to the food. It is often overcooked! The last 3 times we have gone the meat in the Gorgonzala (if I have the name of it right) is always overcooked when we have asked for it rare. I ordered the salmon in March 2012 and it was dry...

Reviewed March 31, 2012

I have a glutin free diet and kert was very understanding. Nice quite place to watch the final four.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

enough said..all you can eat on the lunch special...Have not eaten any of the other items in so many years, can't remember them but soup, salad is the way to go for me.

1  Thank Glenn55Southlake_TX
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Good service, excellent food. The construction made it difficult to get to but it was worth the waiting in traffic.

Reviewed July 17, 2010

While dining with my daughters last night I was quite shocked when I found a surprise in my entree... a large piece of plastic in my entree. It appeared to be a portion of a plastic bag that the meat sauce came from.

Other than that surprise, the service was typical in that the waiters/waitresses appeared to be hard-pressed to adequately manage the number of tables assigned to them, but that is nothing unusual.

My words of advice... look out for bones (plastic) when eating fish (anything from Olive Garden).

But hey, I still love the breadsticks and salad!