“Good food, either take out or eating in the restaurant.”
Review of Empress of China 4

Empress of China 4
Ranked #107 of 251 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We used to drive to their other restaurant, some distance away from our home, instead of going to the one on Glade Rd, as the food was not that good. Have started going to this one again, food has improved, service is fast and efficient!

Reviewed December 24, 2013

This is probably the best Chinese food we have ever had. No Buffet it is made to order food. The best time to go is lunch because you get soup and an egg roll with the lunch special. The egg drop soup is the best I have had anywhere. The serve the best tasting Ice Tea. I enjoy their Sweet and Sour Chicken and they have a very good sauce that is better then any other Chinese restaurant I have tried. My wife enjoys their Wonton Soup and from time to time she orders the Orange Chicken.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have been here a couple of times and ordered take out probably 5 times. Solid food. The Orange Beef is good and one of my favorite items is the Egg Drop Soup.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Our friends eat here often, so we met them for a Friday dinner. Although the parking lot was mobbed, we had no wait. After some excellent Hot & Sour Soup, we shared Moo Shu Chicken, Honey Chicken, Shrimp in Black Bean Sauce (all good) and the favorite, Orange Beef and Chicken. Offering brown rice along with steamed or fried was a nice touch. There weren't a lot of leftovers to take home--maybe because of portion size, probably because it was so tasty (and we did sit there and nibble a long time).

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Very good food, and excellent service! I went here for lunch and the service was fast and polite. Food was delivered hot and fast. Everything was seasoned well and tasted great. Only one drawback, the Chinese mustard was kind of thin and lacking in flavor, seemed like it was watered down or something.

Highly recommend Empress of China.