“Pizza while gaming!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Southlake, Texas
“Pizza while gaming!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Ordered 4 large sausage, mushroom, and pepperoni pizzas to share with 6 boys who were playing video games together! They devoured it!!

Visited March 2013

Destin, Florida
“Really great pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

We love ordering pizza from I Fratelli's. It's sooooo goood!!! their bread sticks are good too. Only complaints is they did not bring paper plates, utensils or napkins to use since we were staying in a hotel. That would have been a nice touch of customer service so you might want to ask for it if you are staying in a hotel. The delivery driver made a comment about the person who she just delivered to which was not appropriate but we were just happy to get food at that time of night.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
Colleyville, Texas
“terrible pizza;potato chip with particles of meat on top”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Growing up in the northeast and used to good homemade pizza, I can unequivocally say this is one of THE worst pizzas I've ever had. Picture a crust not much thicker than a potato chip,cheese or tomato sauce- couldnt find it, let alone taste it. Sausage in particles so small that no one piece was even HALF the size of a pencil eraser. To complete your experience, you'll pay top dollar for one off the smallest and lightest (by weight) pizzas you'll buy in this area.

Would never go here again for what they call pizza. Too many better choices in the immediate area, many with a much better value for the money.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Euless, Texas
“Thin Crust, Fat Flavor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Fantasic pizza, great prices, and great service. Our family eats here every three weeks. The thin crust pizza is very very good. I Fratelli even has a fun promotion in the summer where you can bring your dog to the store.

Visited December 2012
Colleyville, Texas
“Never trust a round Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

We've been ordering iFratelli Pizza since about 1990, about the time the brothers opened the first one in Irving! They've added locations since and I've been very pleased that they are near my office and my home with 2 of them.

If you haven't tried one of their square pizzas, you simply don't know what you're missing... as far as I am concerned they are by far the best in Texas! You can add whatever you want, but check out the Big Brother and the Staff Specials.

I still order them often for my weekend crews, it's an easy way to fill 16 people for under $100. They have coupons online that you will find useful. Delivery is always fast and when they tell you... and they'll be piping hot, too. There will always be paper plates, napkins, parmesan cheese and hot pepper with each order.

Give them a try and then try to tell me you don't love it.

• Visited December 2012