“Good pizza delivery”

Cuisines: Pizza
Round Rock, TX
“Good pizza delivery”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I was staying at a hotel in Grapevine and wanted some hot pizza delivered. Instead of playing it safe with the big chains I decided to take a chance on I Fratelli. Using a coupon I got a 16" large pizza and bread sticks. A nice touch to the delivery was the included paper plates, napkins, parmesan and red pepper. My wife, me and 4 year old had our hunger satisfied with 2 slices left over.

Visited October 2012

“Worth Trying.”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Ordered a large pep and a large Pep Sausage. Good quality pizza. Give it a try.

Visited July 2012
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Would recomment if you like thin crust pizza and alot of it. Very large pizza with lots of toppings. Just the best! There is nothing to dislike about this pizza.

Visited July 2012
Southlake, Texas
“Best local chain in DFW!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

When I first moved to Dallas 7 years ago my company brought in i Fratelli pizza for those of us working late one night, and it forever changed the way I order! The only time we don't choose IF is if we're out of their delivery zone (which is rare). For me, the defining characteristic of their pizza is the thin, crispy crust. And they are NOT shy with the toppings. Order the Supreme and you won't find a bare spot! I also recommend their sides and desserts. The caesar salad is amazing and the brownies to die for! If you haven't tried IF call 'em tonight!!

Visited June 2012
Southlake, Texas
“The Square Pizza Place”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I had a coupon so I ordered a pizza delivered from them. I thought it was a very good pizza. Thin crust (although I think they have the thicker ones as well) and good sauce. It was the one and only time we have eaten their pizzas, so I guess we should try them out again. I tend to go to other places, like Aleda's. But they did make a good pizza.

Visited March 2012