“Rude Hostesses”

P F Chang's China Bistro
Ranked #46 of 251 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

This review is not about the food, but about the hostesses!! We love to eat at PF Changes. There is not one in our town, so we seek one out every chance we get! The food is usually awesome! We have 3 young children, so I called ahead and asked to make a reservation for 5. The lady who answered the phone asked us how far away we were and I said 5 min. She said there was no wait, I explained we has 3 very hungry children and she said no problem an took our name down. We parked the car and were in the door right on time 5 min later. The hostess told me that 4 groups had just come in and it would be a 35 minute wait. I asked her why she took my name and she simply responded that the wait changed in 5 minutes and I could wait at the bar for 35-40 minutes and to take a beeper. We left and went next door to Macaroni Grill. The service there was excellent and the people were much nicer!!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Had dinner here our first night in town. We've eaten at other locations so was familiar with the menu. Food was delicious and service was impeccable. There was a nice pre-fix menu that was very affordable. You cannot fail if you want Asian fusion.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We just returned from a 10 day vac in NM & Co and were ready for some great oriental food. If U have ever been to PFs its hard to say anything but good. the lettuce wraps are a treat if U have never tried them, my wife just loves them. Me I like nearly everything on the menu so hard to say whats the best. I seriously feel that U should try something different ea time U visit. we had a vey good meal, our server was very attentive and the food qualithy was great.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

First time at this restaurant. The food is amazing. Great Chinese food.
Service and attention to every detail is not over looked here. We had a great time and our server made the difference.
We h ad a large soup to share in the middle, let me tell you, I was able to serve 3 times as well as my colleagues. Then we had a couple of appetizers and main dishes also to share.
Everything tasted really good.
I will for sure come back to find this restaurant every time I visit US.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We have been going to this location for many years and always enjoy our meals. We always eat in a booth in the bar area as this side of the restaurant is soooo much quieter. I will agree with other people that it can be very noisy in the main restaurant. The food is always great and the service is exceptional. Dodee has been serving us for many years now and she always remembers you and welcomes you back, she also has a great sense of humour!! Servers come and go PF Changs are lucky to have her working for them. I love the sesame chicken, hubby the Mongolian beef and mum the crispy shrimp. Also sounds strange but is soooo good..deep fried green beans...yum!! If you have not tried PF Changs yet...then get to it...you don't know what you a missing. We searched everywhere for great Chinese food (from UK Chinese food is awesome) and it took us some years until we found PF's. Thankfully purr meter purderling like crazy =^_^=
10 out of 10