“No way!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2016

Let me start off by saying that our waitress was really nice and that I think a lot of the issues that we had at our table of 30 people were not her fault. The restaurant should've assigned 2-3 waiters to our table, not just one. Unfortunately almost all of our orders were wrong and everything took forever. We ordered guacamole and didn't get it until after we were done eating. I had asked for sauces for my enchiladas on the side. Never got the sauces. The enchiladas weren't even enchiladas. We waited a long time for our food and then it was all cold. Drinks kept getting missed. It was a mess. The food was awful. I just won't ever go back.

1  Thank Mailoha

Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

Loved the stuffed avocado, very clean and friendly and helpful staff. Outdoor dining available. Very accessible to many great shops.

Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

This was a busy place on a Thursday night, ample parking we had a group of eight, no reservations. We were seated promptly, I had the combo dinners some of the others had fajitas. The atmosphere was good , the service and food both great. Good Texmex I would return.

Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

My friends and I always eat here when we go to Grapevine. The food is great and they have the best margaritas. They have a nice patio if the weather allows. I usually get the chicken stuffed avacado.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

Esparza's is one of our family's favorite Mexican restaurants. The outdoor patio is best with their misting fans to keep it cool.