“Great Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We were there for lunch just after New Years. The chips and salsa were free, and the salsa was spicy but wonderful. The food was very good and not very expensive. I ordered off of the regular menu and it was $11. Lots of food for our money was served by friendly servers. They have a nice outdoor patio, as well. Judging the number of "table wait beepers" that I saw stacked up at the desk, I am assuming that it can get quite crowded. Out of a group of seven, everyone agreed that it would be a place we would visit again when we are in a Grapevine.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great food, great service every single time. Love this place!! Even on Christmas eve, they were open and everything was wonderful!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

It had been many years since my last vists to Esparza's in Grapevine. The briskit enchiladas I ordered were good, as was the service we received from Angel. I'll plan to try something more traditionally Tex-Mex on my next visit.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I went to this restaurant as part of a group of 20 and where attended with excellent service. The prices and food where very good. Others in the group had big Mexican dishes that looked delicious and well served. I had a small soup which was tasty, plenty and good. As a Mexican I really enjoyed my dish being away from home.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

This has to be the best Mexican restaurant I have ever ate at. There was nothing bad I can say about this place.

Hope to eat there again.