“Very fresh food and spicy salsa”

Esparza's Restaurante Mexicano
Ranked #9 of 236 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Portsmouth, Virginia
“Very fresh food and spicy salsa”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I ate here for lunch one day while stuck in Dallas due to a hurricane in DC. The salsa was probably the best I've had. Spicy, with fresh chunks of tomato, onion, etc. The food was quickly served and much tastier than the Mexican places around Northern VA. It was a quick meal and very good.

• Visited August 2011

Central Florida
“Clean, fresh ingredients, friendly service, management on the floor, great location..”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

what more could you ask for? The food was delicious! We ate at Esparza's 3 times in the week that we spent in Grapevine because we wanted to try as much as we could on the menu. This little gem is right off the main road that runs through this quaint downtown area of Grapevine. After lunch or dinner be sure to take a stroll!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank MBgal330
“AWESOME CHEESE ENCHILADAS”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I gotta say I am not much of a cheese enchilada person but Esparzas cheese enchiladas are the best. My husband always gets the texas tacos. Erica, Lily and Richard are always very helpful when we come in. We either eat there on sundays or get it to go.

FT Worth
“Good location, so-so everything else.”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Work in the area so have been here several times. No outside service is available and you are on your own. Food is below average. Chips and salsa the same. Baja Grill, Uncle Julio s and even the old El Fenix are better choices.

• Visited July 2011
Keller, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Local patron since 1987”
Reviewed June 10, 2011

I have been going to Esparzas since I first moved to Grapevine in 1987. I went there for lunch last week and had to finally admit it to myself after all these years. It used to be a very nice local family resteraunt. You could get a very good meal for a very good price. It has slowly become a tourist trap due to the growth of the tourism in the area. My wife and I each had two drinks and the steak fajitas for two. There was barely enough meat to make 4 skimpy fajitas!!! SAD!!! My bill was over $60 buck for lunch and it was terrible. I wrote and e mailed them and got the canned response that more of less said sorry and thanks for coming here since 1987 we will miss you. You will and I will tell everyone of my horrible experience!!!

• Visited June 2011