“Very Good Italian”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Wife had baked ziti and I had the calzone without sausage. Both bordered on excellent. The dipping sauce was a bit "spicy" for me, but that will not deter me from visiting again.

1  Thank El_Pirata

Reviewed November 20, 2013

The baked ziti and pizza bordered on excellent. Unfortunately, the tiramisu was not very good. The cannoli, too, was only good. We will go back for the pasta when in town.

1  Thank AlohaMike_TX
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I'm from the big city. When I drove up to this restaurant, I almost turned the car around to have dinner at Starbucks down the street. Boy, am I glad I didn't! Restaurant staff treats you like family. Hubby and I had dinner with our 4 kiddos. Pizza and pasta are AMAZING. Prices are low! Restaurant is small and located in an un-impressive shopping strip, but this is one of the best Italian restaurants I've ever been to!

2  Thank VuongStrongWifey
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Not the fanciest dinner or decor. But probably the best value I've ever encountered. The service is quick, friendly and efficient. The menu contains many good standard Italian favorites. But I love to select one of the two daily specials. This family run business is BYOB, furthering your options to save money. Highly recommended!!!

1  Thank wcszen
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Went here on my birthday with a friend and it was awesome.
I had a huge salad with the works and a big side of spaghetti.
My friend had eggplant parmesan and we both had wonderful warm
breads both with and without butter on them.
Then an unbelievable canolli and great coffee all for $30.
I shall return.