“Wish they had some Gluten-free options”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #109 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed March 9, 2013

My husband likes their food, but we rarely go because they just don't offer Gluten-free options. The last time we dined there I had to content myself with a salad minus any form of dressing because the kitchen was "pretty sure" all the dressings contained gluten.

1  Thank TexasInga

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The waitstaff was friendly and the BBQ Chopped Salad is just the best. Unfortunately they have road construction and it is a bit tricky to get to this location right now.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wifes mother was in town and we wanted to take her somewhere unique, and this fit the bill. Different pizza is the attraction here, went here that one time have not been back. Now that Rosatis opened in Flower Mound i am in Pizza heaven!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

First, I should preface my review by saying I did not want to go here. I was outnumbered and fought it every step of the way. So, me and the other individual decided to share a pizza to save $. I let her choose and we wound up with the 'Vegetarian and Japanese Eggplant' Oh, goody! I would've rather licked the crumbs off the floor. The only other thing I ordered was a Coke and my share was $20, lol!?! I could've fed the entire restaurant at Little Caesar's for that much! And it was the other, little stuff. Our server was a bit snooty and the whole place, inexplicably, gave off a pretentious vibe. This was my one and ONLY visit to CPK. Two thumbs down for this guy.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

We frequent this eatery every so often. Food is reliable and quality is nice. Good place to eat.

1  Thank LanaHawaii