TownePlace Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed May 26, 2014

The hotel like all marriott hotels was clean, had friendly staff, and came with all the amenities you could want. Great hotel to stay at you will not be disappointed. I would recommend this location to anyone who needs a place near dfw.

• Stayed: May 2014
There are newer reviews for TownePlace Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine

Reviewed May 23, 2014

I stayed at the TownePlace Suites in Grapevine for two weeks and I could not have been more pleased with my stay! The rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, and the staff was amazing! They treated me like royalty. Already looking forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Front desk staff was nice enough to allow us to check-in early. Bistro staff were extremely friendly. Rooms are very nice!

Would definitely stay there again.

Cons: breakfast not the best, but you do have a small kitchen in your room if you want to prepare your own. Shuttle on goes to airport, not to area attractions.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Pool was not open and available for use, yet no time at check in or on website did they say anything about the pool not yet being open. With children and soccer tournaments, knowing about the pool would have changed our stay. Also not too impressed with the bagels and bananas for breakfast. Pictures in the elevator show muffins, granola, yogurt and none of that was available. Rooms are very clean and modern looking and bed was pretty comfy.

Room Tip: Room was fine; advertised amenities were lacking..
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Rene at the front desk was great to work with - both with an early check in and arranging a late check out for me. The hotel itself and the rooms were clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. I would stay there again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Stayed four nights at the TownePlace Suites in Grapevine. This is a new property. Had a suite on the 5th floor. Everything looked new. Suite was equiped kitchen off entry (fridge,diswasher, two burners, some pot plan, etc) nice size closet, desk area, loveseat, ottoman, king bed with two end tables, nice sized bathroom...all nice. Positives include: close to airport and interstates between Dallas and Fort Worth, near historic Grapevine and restaurants/shopping. Negatives include: pool not opened yet with 90 degree days, no rooms have luggage racks which I prefer, and worst was the terrible smell in the hallway of the 5th floor. It smelled like sewage backup. The continental breakfast was marginal. Property also allows pets, so shared the elevator with as many as four dogs at once. Front desk staff and other employees were very helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: rooms on the back side look toward the lake and Gaylord hotel, but view is obstructed by large power...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I selected this hotel because of its proximity to our activities and because it was new. It definitely did not disappoint in the accommodations department. As other reviews mention, the hotel is brand new so it is still gleaming. The lighting was superb in all areas of the suite and the bathroom. The size of the room was appropriate for our family even with a Pack-n-Play set up. The bathroom sink counter space is a bit small. For one night it was ok, but it would be problematic for several days I believe.

The problems we encountered were at check-in and during breakfast. I had requested an early check-in because we have a small child that I needed to access the refrigerator for her food. I arrived at 1:45 but was told there were no rooms available. I was offered a call to alert me when the room would be ready and was told it would be about 25 minutes. However, I never received that call and had to make other arrangements for the items I needed refrigerated while we waited for a call that never came. When we came back to check-in, all that was left was a first floor room that was too close to the parking lot noise.

The free breakfast selections are not what I would consider true continental options compared to what other brands offer, so keep that in mind. They had English muffins, bagels, oatmeal, cereal, and a few pieces of fruit. All of the fruit was gone when we were there, but we did see some others with it. Another guest offered us half her banana because she saw that our children didn't have anything available for them to eat. We ended up leaving early to go grab breakfast elsewhere, so it wasn't a huge deal. It would have made a difference if we would not have had time to go somewhere else.

Another thing to note is that the baggage carts are not kept on the TownePlace side. You have to go to the Courtyard side to get one and to return it. There also is not a menu for the restaurant that is on the Courtyard side in the room or at the front desk. That kept us from eating or ordering from it.

Overall, the room was great. Friendly customer service and more collaboration between the two hotels would have made this an excellent stay.

Room Tip: The first floor is a little too close to the parking lot and noise for my preference.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Grapevine hotels
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine
Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North
Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center
SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine
Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine

Been to TownePlace Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about TownePlace Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine

Address: 2200 Bass Pro Court, Grapevine, TX 76051 (Formerly TownePlace Suites Dallas Grapevine)
Location: United States > Texas > Grapevine
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Price Range: $124 - $248 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — TownePlace Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine 3*
Discover the ideal work-life balance at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine. Our goal is to help you reach your full potential during your extended stay at our hotel in Grapevine, Texas. Part of the way we do that is by positioning you ideally near AT&T Stadium and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your TownePlace Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.