The Vineyards Campground and Cabins
$108
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$139
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$124
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$90
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

Comfort Inn(Grapevine)(Great Value!)
$94
ComfortInn
$199
Gaylord Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $251/night.

$108
HIExpress.com
Comfort Suites DFW N/Grapevine(Grapevine)(Great Value!)
$110
$93
Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine(Grapevine)(Great Value!)
$109
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$350
All reviewsrv parkcamp storedonuts and coffeerent kayakshistoric downtownbeautiful facilitylong weekendlake grapevinedfw airportper nighthookupswifidallaswasherpetsgated
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The family and I have stayed three times now and every time has been nice. This is a great place for groups and family reunions but the thing that stands out the most is the staff. They are very friendly and will jump through hoops to help with anything they can. Between ourselves and a few family members they have gone above and beyond to make our stays a success.
We don't live too far away but our family loves the safe feeling of staying here for our reunion and letting the kids play outside over some of the crowded hotels with 100s of people everywhere.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I spent our wedding annivesary in cabin 9. I had been wanting to try this place for a couple of years but every time I remembered it was already booked. We live about 25 miles away and didn't want to have to drive very far for a weekend getaway. We wanted to disconnect and be near water. The overall campground facilities seemed really nice. The people at check-in were friendly and helpful. Also, the store personnel was friendly and helpful. The store didn't have a lot of inventory but I think it provided what was needed. I suggested that they get some citronella candles. (We ended up buying bug spray but didn't need to use it). The cabin was clean.

My only few complaints: My husband is 6' 5" and he had to be careful not to hit his head in the doorway of the bedroom and restroom. Also, he was WAY too tall for the shower. Not a huge deal. Also, there weren't any coffee filters for the coffee pot. They provided enough coffee for one morning (prepackaged). We had brought our own coffe but there were no filters, so we used paper towels. Also, the plates in the cabin were made of melamine, which is not microwaveable. However, I bet most people don't know this and do it anyway. Which concerns me for health reasons.

More good: nice view of lake, close to bike trails, wifi if you need it

I would defintely go back if I want a close weekend getaway.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple