“Bueno” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Vancouver, Canada
“Bueno”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nice little cafe really family orientated authentic good service nice prices excellent enchiladas with green sauce complimentary bean soup very nice

Visited February 2014

Hamme, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
“True Tex Mex”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We were taken here by our Texan colleagues and they said it is an authentic Tex Mex restaurant. The service is very good, bean soup appetizer and taco salad delicious!

• Visited January 2014
Lolo, MT
“Reviews are right, worth the visit :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Just arrived in Grapevine for the week and elected to try Los Amigos!

It wasn't a very busy night (Sunday). Service was excellent, waiter was very friendly and attentive.

Bean soup definitely IS tasty! Have never been served that in any other Mexican restaurant, so it was a nice touch.

Chips were fresh, salsa was a little on the bland side but definitely fresh. Nothing a little salt didn't help.

I tried the Durango combo, which is two tamales and a beef taco with beans and rice. Nicely presented and tasty.

I will be back :)

• Visited November 2013
“Bean soup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I love love love the bean soup here. Also the homemade tortillas are so good I eat them plain. The salsa is fresh with a good kick and service is quick and courteous. I've had the fajitas and the spinach enchiladas which were great but I won't lie, I come just for the bean soup. They give you a small bowl before your meal comes no matter what you order but I skip the tiny version and order a big bowl. I'm so glad it's cooling off around here so I have an excuse to eat more bean soup!

texas
“Local favorite of our family for years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I always write reviews when we travel and it occurred to me I hadn't for our favorite "go to" restaurant. When we travel we compare the Mexican food to Los Amigos. We've eaten here at least once a week for years. The staff is friendly and professional. Just off Main street, this little place is perfect. It's always delicious Mexican food. If you are visiting our little town, stop in and have a great meal at a clean restaurant.

• Visited August 2013