“Soooomuch fun”

Cuisines: American
Jindabyne, Australia
“Soooomuch fun”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Great experience as a fun restaurant. The wait staff were great, enthusiastic and product wise. I had the half rack and twice cooked potatoes plus side salad. great meal, well prepared and presented.

• Visited August 2014

Fort Worth, Texas
“Good First Time Visit”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Wait staff was friendly, but slow, especially since it was lunch and the room was about half full.

Food tasted good. Good alternative to BWW with better wing sauces.

• Visited July 2014
Mansfield, Texas
“The service is sloooowww”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We just can't go here with kids. Food took too long for the adults to wait, definitely can't expect a child to sit for 30+ minutes after ordering to receive food. There is no reason to wait for such a long time for wings or a chicken sandwich, especially when they are not really busy.

Visited March 2014
North Richland Hills, Texas
“I Need A Second Visit”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Having recently moved from S Florida I am on the lookout for a new spot for my favorite food of chicken wings. I tried the Dr. Pepper wings and I was pleasantly surprised. They were no overly sweet but they were very messy. I would go back and try them again, getting a different flavor. My only complaint would be that I couldn't figure out how to get to the restaurant from the highway but that might be my own fault being that I don't know the area. The service was slightly slow but it was late in the afternoon so I don't know if they were between shifts with the servers.

• Visited June 2013
“Good wings”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Wings where great. Nice big meaty wings. First visit and I would go back. Friendly staff and great service.

• Visited July 2013