“The service is sloooowww”
Review of Pluckers Wing Bar

Pluckers Wing Bar
Ranked #101 of 236 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Mansfield, Texas
“The service is sloooowww”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We just can't go here with kids. Food took too long for the adults to wait, definitely can't expect a child to sit for 30+ minutes after ordering to receive food. There is no reason to wait for such a long time for wings or a chicken sandwich, especially when they are not really busy.

Visited March 2014

North Richland Hills, Texas
“I Need A Second Visit”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Having recently moved from S Florida I am on the lookout for a new spot for my favorite food of chicken wings. I tried the Dr. Pepper wings and I was pleasantly surprised. They were no overly sweet but they were very messy. I would go back and try them again, getting a different flavor. My only complaint would be that I couldn't figure out how to get to the restaurant from the highway but that might be my own fault being that I don't know the area. The service was slightly slow but it was late in the afternoon so I don't know if they were between shifts with the servers.

• Visited June 2013
“Good wings”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Wings where great. Nice big meaty wings. First visit and I would go back. Friendly staff and great service.

• Visited July 2013
Longview, Texas
“Excellent food, great service”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Food was excellent, service great! TV's everywhere you look so that you do not miss a moment of the all important game!
Very loud atmosphere- not a lot of opportunity for conversation on big game days.
Onion rings were fabulous!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank SnKWright
Euless, Texas
“$5.50 Patron Margaritas!?!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

One of the times I enjoy wings most is when I'm enjoying some adult beverages. This is a fun place to go to watch a game, have some quality drinks (read - super tasty and the "good" ingredients...you know how some places have cheap tasting margarita mixes or drinks that just aren't up to par? The drinks here always taste AWESOME)

My favorite thing to order is the monster plate with a few types of boneless wings. I usually end up sharing - so (read - portions are big, but not HUUUGE). My favorite flavor of the boneless wings is the ranch flavor.

Visited June 2012