“I Need A Second Visit”

Pluckers Wing Bar
Ranked #101 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Having recently moved from S Florida I am on the lookout for a new spot for my favorite food of chicken wings. I tried the Dr. Pepper wings and I was pleasantly surprised. They were no overly sweet but they were very messy. I would go back and try them again, getting a different flavor. My only complaint would be that I couldn't figure out how to get to the restaurant from the highway but that might be my own fault being that I don't know the area. The service was slightly slow but it was late in the afternoon so I don't know if they were between shifts with the servers.

There are newer reviews for Pluckers Wing Bar

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Wings where great. Nice big meaty wings. First visit and I would go back. Friendly staff and great service.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Food was excellent, service great! TV's everywhere you look so that you do not miss a moment of the all important game!
Very loud atmosphere- not a lot of opportunity for conversation on big game days.
Onion rings were fabulous!

1  Thank SnKWright
Reviewed May 28, 2013

One of the times I enjoy wings most is when I'm enjoying some adult beverages. This is a fun place to go to watch a game, have some quality drinks (read - super tasty and the "good" ingredients...you know how some places have cheap tasting margarita mixes or drinks that just aren't up to par? The drinks here always taste AWESOME)

My favorite thing to order is the monster plate with a few types of boneless wings. I usually end up sharing - so (read - portions are big, but not HUUUGE). My favorite flavor of the boneless wings is the ranch flavor.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Went for the first time with my wife and some friends. The atmosphere was lively and there were flat screen TV's everywhere!! Enjoyed the 10pc with onion rings. These wings were loaded with meat and sauces were overflowing with flavor and zest. They make a mean margarita too. Will go back!