“Country Fried Steak-Awesome”

Cotton Patch Cafe
Ranked #179 of 245 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I was greeted by Becka at the Cotton Patch and felt right at home. I tried the fried mushrooms and of course the country fried steak. Both were awesome and super tasty to say the least. The restaurant is super clean and the staff is super nice. I might even go back tonight for another bite. Thanks!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

When you walk in the door you already know what to expect. Nothing special. They hit that mark. Food was hot but the gravy was bland like it was from a premix.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stopped by the Cotton Patch for lunch. The menu reads like down-home diner ... chicken fried steak, lot's of fresh veggies, meatloaf, catfish, chicken tenders ... you get the idea. The portions are good sized, the service efficient, and the prices reasonable. When you are in the mood to take a break from calorie counting for a day, nothing like a chicken fried steak with cream gravy and mashed potatoes. Check it out.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

My wife and I have eaten here before. It has always been an excellent experience. Tonight just seemed even better, probably in part due to our disaster Valentine's Dinner last week. Yeah, reviewed them too. Anyway, this was wonderful. Both my Steak & Shrimp and my wife's Chicken Fried Steak Dinners were excellent, as was our waiter, Shaun H. The price was also very good and we had good sized portions and plenty of dinner rolls. I'm sure we will be coming back and recommend them to anyone else. I see some negative reviews and I just don't get it as I've been here many times before and it has always been an excellent experience.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We went with family and had a nice time. The server was attentive to our drink refills which to me is the best rating of service when I go to a restaurant. I thought the chicken strips were good and I'm not a chicken person, very down home cooking flavored. The food was all good and plenty of it. The kids menu items did not look appetizing but they ate all of it. In all I would go back again.