“Awesome for a quick service Vietnamese experience!”
Review of Pho Express

Pho Express
Ranked #92 of 238 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Orlando, Florida
“Awesome for a quick service Vietnamese experience!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The Express name was intriguing with Pho, so I decided Why Not?! I am so glad I ventured in! It's bright and clean and not what I expected. You walk up and order as you would a 5 Guys or Chipotle, but the variety and offerings are more than you can read at the beginning. I would recommend grabbing a menu, studying it, choose your favorite and get back in line!
I was NOT disappointed in the least with my choice of Pho or the Pork Spring Rolls I chose. In fact, after eating, I ordered another set of spring rolls to have for breakfast the next morning (rather than the predictable hotel free breakfast). The ingredients of the pho and spring rolls were extremely fresh, crisp vegetables, excellent flavors and aroma! I chose the Deluxe version of pho with filet mignon, tendon, etc and it had way more meat than I expected for the regular bowl at $7.99 (I believe).
I will go back in a heartbeat the next time in the area!

• Visited September 2012