“Nice club”
Review of Glass Cactus

Glass Cactus
Reserve with OpenTable
Glass Cactus is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 251 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We had read some bad reviews on the Glass Cactus, our experience was very good we had good service and the prices were at par with that kind of club. The group was Ten Tons Of Steel which we loved it was the kind of music we expected to hear in Texas it was a rockabilly group our kind of music and they were excellant. The only negative point there was not a lot of people there and they did not play long.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

First it is a shuttle ride from the hotel/resort to get there but if you have a car there is parking. The bands I saw were great but they were also hired by the company that was having their conference at the hotel.
Food was poor - it sat in steam trays and was way over cooked. Nachos were stale. Drinks were okay. Outdoor area was nice overlooking the lake but service out there seemed to be lacking.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

This place had great live entertainment. Be sure that you catch the fireworks over Lake Grapevine, awesome. There is a shuttle from the Gaylord if needed but it's an easy walk.

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Making no difference in my comments, here it goes... If your on a business tab have a blast, if not get your five dollar pizza and stay in your hotel room! This place is an A+ atmosphere with service that's unprecedented. I absolutely love what's offered here. They serve to please bar none! You get what you ask for, don't expect less less or more!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I arranged my boyfriend's 50th birthday party there on a night when Le Freak was playing. We had a reserved area in the VIP section for 28 people and a food and beverage minimum of $1050. We were told we would have two dedicated servers and that everything would have to be on one bill. On arrival, we were escorted to our tables and introduced to our two servers, who took our initial drink orders. I declined wine and told them to bring buckets of various beers and that we would decide upon what bottles we wanted to order shortly. Le Freak put on an outstanding show as usual, which was the only good thing about the night. We could never seem to find our servers, and when we did, they would get our order wrong or take forever to bring it to us. After they had brought the bottles of liquor we had ordered, they never brought any mixers as requested until we managed to hunt one of them down. She then brought a cart with mixers and left it in our area. Then a long while after we had all begun to make our own drinks from the cart, she came back and indignantly told us that she was supposed to serve us from the cart! Near the end of the night, I was constantly asking how close we were to our minimum and was told that we were still some amount of money away from reaching it. I informed our server that once we had reached the minimum to take no further orders from anyone but me. We never saw our second server after the beginning of the night. When I asked for our final check, I was told that one of the members of our party had taken care of the whole thing. I went to thank him and he told me that he had only paid for the minimum, that there was still a balance due! I asked our server about this and she brought me a check for an additional $268. I asked her why she continued to take orders after the minimum as per our discussion, and she said that she had miscalculated the bill previously when she told me we had not met the minimum yet. I never actually was shown the bill, but our friend who paid the minimum $1050, stated that it was clearly not accurate, as it reflected a number of food items that no one in our party had ever ordered! He had tried to discuss this with the manager, but was treated very disrespectfully. In fact, the manager stated that he had discussed this complaint of poor service with our server, and she was accusing my friend of "touching her breast" in a threatening manner! This was ABSOLUTELY false, and we had numerous witnesses to that effect. At this point, it was clear that we were not going to be treated with any credibility at all, so we left. When I later tried to call and speak to management, I was told the manager would call me back. I have yet to hear from anyone. We have had numerous VIP reservations for special events at the Glass Cactus in the past and nothing like this has ever happened. The complete lack of response from management regarding our complaints of padded bills and poor service, and the blatantly false accusations to cover up poor performance by our server were unprofessional and just bad business. I would no longer recommend the Glass Cactus as a party venue to anyone.