“Great club!”
Review of Glass Cactus

Glass Cactus
Reserve with OpenTable
Glass Cactus is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I am used to upper scale clubs from my home city so I was very surprised by the Glass Cactus. This place rivals any club! It also helped that I got in for free due to my stay at the Gaylord Texan. Theres a free (minute long) shuttle service between the hotel and the club.

I went Fri & Sat and both times the bands were great. The second night Le Freak performed & they were awesome! During the bands breaks the DJ played great music too.

The club serves food, which looked good, but I didn't have any. The bartenders were attentive, proactive, courteous. I do have to say on Sat that the girl up front was frazzled probably because the club was extremely packed.

There are newer reviews for Glass Cactus

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Outdoor patio is great. We went to watch Le Freak and they were great! Didn't drink much, but cocktails and beers are just about as much as any other club. Very clean, and not too crowded. Gaylord guests have free cover! Woohoo!

1  Thank clubmayhew
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

They need to fire the person that sets up the entertainment . I mean come on la freak ? we have been several times in hopes to hear some good music . We went once when there was a dj and it was awesome! We checked it out for valentines weekend and they have some band called saude . I guess they just cater to the older crowd .

Reviewed February 9, 2013

The Glass Cactus is unique. Great live music venue, decent food, indoor and outoor bars, the patio overlooks the lake to the west so sunsets are great.

1  Thank ocaptainmycaptain
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great experience of local food and seriously good entertainment on the stage and around the room with roving gun-slingers. There's also some fun gambling without real money. A bit hard to hold a conversation with constant background noise.