“Great fun!”
Review of Segway Grapevine

Segway Grapevine
Ranked #5 of 12 Tours in Grapevine
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Grapevine is the newest and most exciting way to see all of the attractions the beautiful city of Grapevine has to offer. We offer several guided tours on the wheels of your very own Segway (PT)! Call us for booking and availability.
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great fun!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Had a blast on this tour! Handling a Segway was much easier than I expected, and made easy by our excellent guide Omar. Had lots of fun, and we're looking forward to trying out the other tours!

Visited October 2013

Granbury, Texas
160 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 404 helpful votes
“Just a total blast!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This was our first time on a Segway. Our guide, Chris, was just perfect - he was knowledgeable about the Grapevine area and he was great at instructing us according to safety issues as well as giving us the opportunity to have fun as well! To be honest, we didn't really pay attention to much scenery. We were far too busy riding the Segways! They are super easy to maneuver and we were shocked at how intuitive they were. You barely had to lean and you were off! Chris told us that we could go back for a more "extreme" tour if we mentioned we had already done another one with him. They would just pare us with others who had done it before too. We highly recommend this if you are curious about Segways. It was a ton of fun! Some pointers: You will wear a helmet and they will provide you with a bottle of water. There is a place to carry a purse or other small belongings but be careful as my phone got very scratched inside the pouch since we were bumping around everywhere. It was okay since I had a protective cover and I could replace that but just a warning. I had left my purse locked in the car as I hadn't realized I could have taken it. Also, Chris was fantastic about providing us all with bug spray (highly recommended as you go through pasture land) and sunscreen - all spray-on varieties. Chris was also very accommodating taking pictures of all of us with our phones.

Visited May 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A good time!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Great way to spend a couple of hours! Just took a few minutes of instruction before we had mastered the intuitive technology and were on our way. Our guide Chris was very good at allowing us to have fun while watching out for our safety on these fun machines. Lots of places to explore at Lake Grapevine, from paved trails to off road paths. Our Groupon made this a great value.

Visited April 2013
Lake Dallas, Texas
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Coolest thing on wheels!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This was my third time on a Segway, and these trails are great to "let 'er rip." Getting comfortable on a Segway is simple and relatively quick. Think riding a scooter when you were five -- wasn't hard to figure it out, right? Same with a Seqway -- and these are great because they are big, cushy, off-road tires, so the ride is smooth, not jarring like a solid tire would be. Chris was our tour guide and a ton of fun. This is one activity that keeps calling you back!

Visited April 2013
Dallas, TX
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Fun Family Adventure!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I bought a Groupon for Segway Grapevine and took my family (2 adults, kids ranging from 14-18) and we had a blast! Following a brief "how to" demonstration, we all practiced in a parking lot then we were off! We cruised the dirt paths around Lake Grapevine on these off-road Segways. A couple of the people in our group took some tumbles but no one was hurt and we continued on, enjoying the day, our quiet Segways safely taking us over roots, up and down gulleys and occasionally on a fast (too fast for me, I was always in the back!) straight-a-ways. Fun, outdoors adventure!

Visited March 2013