“Great spot for Seafood”

Pappadeaux
Ranked #6 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This restaurant just opened up in May 2012. It is part of the Pappadeaux chain. Phone #: 817-488-6220. Manager: Elliott Curry.
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This restaurant opened last year. It is part of the Pappas Brothers chain of restaurants. Whether it is their seafood, Mexican, or steak restaurants, they are all of high quality. Just visited this restaurant for the second time. Today, my wife and I had lunch there. The fresh gulf oysters are very meaty and flavorful. Glad I decided on the seafood vs. shrimp gumbo. While the shrimp gumbo is excellent, the seafood gumbo had plenty of shrimp as well as a couple large oysters and plenty of crabmeat. A bowl of this gumbo is a very nice sized serving. Between a half dozen oysters and the gumbo, this was an excellent lunch. Hard to decide what to have here because of the many excellent choices. Matt, our server, did an excellent job also. Highly recommend. The only drawback, if you could call it that, is that both times we were there the temperature in the restaurant was too cold. Would have been more comfortable had it not been so cold.

There are newer reviews for Pappadeaux

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Everything about this restaurant was excellent. The food was delicious and the staff was very friendly and attentive to our needs. I would definitely return there on my next trip to the Ft. Worth area.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I visited this location for my birthday. I dont eat seafood, but my husband loves it and I had a gift card. I ordered chicken strips and fries. I only eat chicken strips and have had almost every restaurant's chicken strips in town. This was by the far best strips I've tasted. Even the fries were very good. Because it was my birthday, I recieved a free dessert. A new dessert called Bayou City Cake, its so delicious. Needless to say, I will make this my new favorite restaurant.

Its a new location, very elegant decor, inside and out and very nice staff.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The decor is beautiful, they have a lovely area in the front with water fountain & fireplace to have a drink while waiting for your table. The service is fast & friendly. The food is wonderful! We love the stuff crabs & shrimp. But you have to save room for desert. They have a large, wonderful selection that makes your mouth water! The bread pudding is my favorite.

1  Thank 1natureseeker
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We ate here after reading reviews the food was excellent and the service was great several came by to ask us if everything was gods and it was great . Will definitely eat here again