“Pretty much an Outback knockoff”

Uncle Buck's Brewery and Steakhouse
Ranked #37 of 251 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The steaks looked exactly like an Outback steak, just 10 dollars more in price. The service was good the waiter was very helpful, nice enough if you ask me... Would I go back sure if i could not get a reservation at another steakhouse

Reviewed February 15, 2013

But the beer was very mundane and the food made me sick. I ate their twice. Once I had a chicken sandwhich which was okay. The next day I had a spinach salad. I was there for lunch so had it for lunch then wrapped up the rest for dinner. That's all I ate all day. At 2:00 am I woke up with some severe stomach pains...without going into too much detail, let's just say it was four days before I could eat solid food again.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

The food was great, the bar servers were excellent!!! I ate here four time in the week that I stayed in Dallas and would definitely come back.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton across the street, so this was the closest restaurant to go to. It had a nice atmosphere and tons of room. I liked the fact that they had a lot of room and it wasn't overly loud, even in the bar area. The menu was nothing special, but my pulled pork sandwich was very good and I would go back again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Have tried it a few times and never disappointing but never wowed either. Food is decent (loved the garlic mashed potatoes). The atmosphere makes it worth a try if your the outdoors type and don't mind seeing animals mounteed on the wall.