“Very Surprised!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Loved the large space with the lodge feel and lighting really set the mood. The staff was nice and was on top of everything.. Our food was very good overall. My steak was a little charred on the edges but was still delicious!!! My husband steak-the bone in ribeye was very good. The portions were plentiful and was able to take some with us and ordered dessert to go.. dessert was the icing on the cake.. i had the carrot cheesecake.. We were very happy with our visit and look forward to the next one!!!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

this place is very big, the service is like you are the only one there. The staff stays on top of everything with out being a bother to you. The steak melts in your mouth, the beer is ice cold. my wife is not a big beef eater so we were not sure about going here and now I'm very happy we did.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Steak was excellent, the large potato tasted old. Service was good. I felt the meal was overpriced possibly because only fast food outlets are nearby.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

The decor matches the Outdoor World theme. My first time was when Big Bucks opened but that was long ago and worth another try after several years. It's interesting for a family dinner, but otherwise a lessor experience than going to nearby Saltgrass off 114 and Grapevine Main St. We brought a couple clients here on two occasions, once in august and again in november. While my clients were polite and complimentary, we later discovered they were underwhelmed. Didn't know this until their next visit when we went elsewhere and they commented the outstanding meal at Saltgrass is their new favorite.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Although we enjoyed the lodge feel and great service of Uncle Buck's, the food was average. We both ordered the buffalo burger, but the patty was in a perfect circle and very densely packed. It did not have the taste or texture of a fresh, hand made buffalo burger. Otherwise, the beer and side items we ordered were tasty. I would recommend exploring Outdoor World, but going somewhere else for food if you can.