“great place to eat a steak and fun for kid's too!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Uncle Buck's Brewery and Steakhouse

Uncle Buck's Brewery and Steakhouse
Ranked #39 of 234 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“great place to eat a steak and fun for kid's too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

I liked the fact that it catered to the whims of adults with a breat brew pub but was also great for kids!

Visited November 2012

• Finnish first
Langley City, Canada
“Nice place to eat. Cool ambience.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

Had the buffalo burger, cooked to order, and got free 8oz. beer samples. Awsome. Good service, clean place, decent food and prices not too steep. Great place to bring your family, it's big, but in Texas everything is, right?

• Visited October 2012
Northport, Alabama
“Good Buffalo burger”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

The Buffalo burger was very good. I chose to forego the BBQ sauce and instead added pepper jack cheese. Burger was cooked to order and the cheese was a good compliment.
I had one of their seasonal brews, the Octoberfest, and found it quite good.
Since I was dining alone, I elected to eat in the bar. At first the waitress was attentive and made good suggestions. She brought my beer and took the food order. Someone else delivered the food, just dropped it off at the table and kept going. The usual follow up visit came when I was about 3/4 done with the meal. At that point I asked for a napkin and flatware as they had been forgotten (neglected?). A burger and fries is ok with your hands but coleslaw requires some type utensil, at least in public.
I will eat here again, but not in the bar. The two waitresses were more attentive to the tables where several patrons were drinking more than eating. I suppose the tip potential is better at those tables.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Cairo, Missouri
“Excellent food, neat building”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Very neat decor, very high ceilings, huge place. Menu was excellent, food was outstanding. I did not try any of their beer, but the big tanks of it brewing were neat to look at. Overall, very good for the money and will go back.

• Visited September 2012
“Just right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

I went to Uncle Buck's because the restaurant is located just across the highway from the hotel where I was staying. I'm glad I did. It was just right. I got right in - there wasn't a crowd (though the restaurant is so large, I think it can accommodate a lot). The service was prompt. I have many exceptions when I order and they accommodated all my requests. The steak was done just right and the salad was just what I wanted.

• Visited September 2012