“Good Buffalo burger”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The Buffalo burger was very good. I chose to forego the BBQ sauce and instead added pepper jack cheese. Burger was cooked to order and the cheese was a good compliment.
I had one of their seasonal brews, the Octoberfest, and found it quite good.
Since I was dining alone, I elected to eat in the bar. At first the waitress was attentive and made good suggestions. She brought my beer and took the food order. Someone else delivered the food, just dropped it off at the table and kept going. The usual follow up visit came when I was about 3/4 done with the meal. At that point I asked for a napkin and flatware as they had been forgotten (neglected?). A burger and fries is ok with your hands but coleslaw requires some type utensil, at least in public.
I will eat here again, but not in the bar. The two waitresses were more attentive to the tables where several patrons were drinking more than eating. I suppose the tip potential is better at those tables.

There are newer reviews for Uncle Buck's Brewery and Steakhouse

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Very neat decor, very high ceilings, huge place. Menu was excellent, food was outstanding. I did not try any of their beer, but the big tanks of it brewing were neat to look at. Overall, very good for the money and will go back.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I went to Uncle Buck's because the restaurant is located just across the highway from the hotel where I was staying. I'm glad I did. It was just right. I got right in - there wasn't a crowd (though the restaurant is so large, I think it can accommodate a lot). The service was prompt. I have many exceptions when I order and they accommodated all my requests. The steak was done just right and the salad was just what I wanted.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

15 minutes to get a menu and 30 minutes to get a burger? On a slow night? Appalling- now they say they lost the ticket and will comp the burger - I wanted good service - not free food.
Will never return
Should have went to feud tickets across the street

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Went to this restaurant to meet a co-worker for lunch - this was a convenient location as I was just flying into DFW - less than 10 minutes away. We were having an early lunch at 3:30 during the week and the restaurant was dead.

We did not try the steak or beer - but the convenience of the location, great menu selection, and good salads - as made this a recommendation.

I would go back next time I am in DFW for a full meal - based on this first experience.
And if you have never been to a Bass Pro - this could even be a mini day-cation as Bass Pro stores offer so much and is right next door.