“Good dinner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Good dinner”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We had eaten in Branson in March, so I decided we should try this restaurant it was much nicer than the one in Branson. I felt the restaurant was fairly empty. I had a steak which was good for a restaurant steak. I don't drink beer but my daughter had a black cherry soda made in house and it was really good. The side salad was HUGE! My daughter had a kids meal with large portions, my only comment is that her chicken tenders had a slight fishy taste as I am sure they are cooked in the same oil as the fish n chips. The decor was fun and unique and the restaurant was huge!

• Finnish first
Cleburne, Texas
“Always a great meal”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

If you aren't a beer drinker, try the brewed root beer. It is great. The house salad could have made a full meal with the homemade bread. I got the Salmon, and it was really good.

Visited August 2012
Johnstown, Colorado
“Not everything we anticipated, but in a good way”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

So for 2 adults and 2 kids we spent about $70; which is about on par for us at a steak house. We sat in the 'great hall' (which is HUGE) and had to show the kids the bar area (which is also pretty spectacular). On to the food...we never did receive the appetizer we ordered...which is GOOD, cause we never would have been able to finish everything (we also werent charged for it, so no problems there). My wife said her salmon was very good...my 10oz steak wasn't what I thought it would be...it sure seemed a lot larger than the 10oz steak I get at other places...another positive surprise. All was cooked perfectly, and hot when it arrived.
With the hall as large as it is, it can get pretty noisy...just an FYI...wasn't crowed for us.
We would go back and recommend this to others.

• Visited July 2012
“Awesome Food and atmosphere and nicely priced.”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

5 adults and one child got out for 88 bucks and we ordered an appetizer. Right next door to the Bass Pro Shop and Mall. Not as overpriced as other Bass Pro affiliated restuarants like the one in Branson. Beer battered fish (best my daughter has had) Shrimp (best my wife has had) Cajun Chicken sandwich on ciabatta (pretty good) Childrens mini corn dogs (more on the serving than expected) Burgers were tow fisters with lots of sea salt steak fries. (Darn good). appetizer of mushrooms, calamari, quesadilla, and wings(OMG delish) You won't be sorry!

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Huge restaurant with on site brewery”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We arrived at about 530pm on a Monday night and we were seated immediately. The restaurant is huge and has very high vaulted ceiling. There were a number of filled tables but I don't think the restaurant would ever feel full or crowded since it's so large. They have an upstairs dining room as well that may be for reserved parties. Since it is attached to the Bass Pro Shop, the decor is rustic hunting....deer heads, pine trees, antler chandeliers. Our server was good and truly wanted to know how we liked our food and drinks. The food was excellent-- I had the maple glazed salmon, and the side of mushroom risotta was amazing. My husband ordered the bison sirloin and he enjoyed it but I found it a bit tough. He ordered it rare and it came medium--he did not return it since many restaurants refuse to serve meat as rare as he likes, but he did tell the server who offered more than once to bring him another. DH also had a sampler of all the beers brewed on site, which was 5 at the time. I enjoyed a Habernero Lime Margarita which had a nice spicy kick.
We didn't take our kids but there were a lot there and it is definitely a family friendly place. We would return next time we are in town.