“Quality!”

Eatzi's Market & Bakery
Ranked #33 of 235 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located at the NW corner of Hwy 114 and William D. Tate intersection, the Grapevine location is also convenient to the Southlake and Colleyville communities. Welcome to Eatzi's Market & Bakery, a European-style eatery, where every day is another chance to create great food for great people! We make the food you've eaten your whole life and the food you've never tried before with the help of a team committed to superb service. Our atmosphere is intimate but casual, so we make it easy to select and savor exactly what you're craving.
Flower Mound, Texas
“Quality!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

We went here after my sister in law visited. Imagine the cheese display, bakery, deli counter and prepared food counter at Central Market put it in a smaller setting and add a great wine selection. Eat there or take out. We had the made to order sandwich (large). The toppings are not only lettuce and tomatoes (fresh not from a bag), but also grilled zucchini, roasted red peppers, a series of amazing spreads, fresh cheeses, incredible high end quality meats. And what they put in was not 3 skimpy pieces of meat or anything else for that matter.. It was heaping! The sandwich was so big that I could have easily taken it home and made 3 others with all that was inside! You choose also your own artisan bread. After eating that sandwich I will never go back to any another chain sub/sandwich place! This is a chain but truly out of this world. I can not wait to try the other offerings. It is pricey but it was worth it, so fresh and such quality. This is not a traditional supermarket. Think of it as high end catering for as few as one to as many as you like.

Fort Worth, TX
“We really love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

This was our second time to this place. It's a very nice setting with nice music playing as you shop or have yourself something to eat while you are there. They have some of the finer things that you might not find in your standard supermarket. We like going especially to have our sandwiches made to order. Warning: the small sandwich is huge and the meats, cheeses and toppings are many. Mine today was incredible. There is also a grill where they do burgers and other specialty items and salad area as well. We usually sit and have our sandwiches there though there is sometimes limited seating. (Lots of outdoor seating is available as well, but on a super hot day it's not gonna be everyone's favorite place to try to relax and eat. The watermelon lemonade and iced tea with orange wedges is also a nice touch. We generally get a pasta special to go to have for dinner the same night. You can add your own toppings to these as well. It's just a really fun outing that my wife and I really enjoy. Highly recommended!

Grapevine, Texas
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

We are frequent customers at Eatzis, 2-3 times a week. Everything we have gotten has been fantastic! Hummus is the best I've ever had and it's less expensive than the crap you get at the grocery store. We always get sushi, salads, sandwich sand yogurt. Everything is GREAT. The staff is super nice, always very friendly.
The BOGO after 8pm is a steal!
I've stopped cooking since discovering Eatzis!

Arlington, Texas
“Simply, AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

I have been to this location many times, and every time I go there, I am impressed with the food quality and the overall customer service of all the employees there. I do not want to write a long review, but this is worth your time, and worth every penny. I am a customer and will be for years to come! THANK YOU EATZIES!

• Visited June 2014
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is one if the high end deli / gourmet food establishment . I enjoy taking a tour of the restaurant and looking around at everything that you can not find any where else. I enjoy having lunch with my BFF, and my grand children. The atmosphere is pleasant ! You can get samples before you purchase your item. The opera singer on Friday evenings on pizza night is wonderful ! In love the patio where can eat or you also have a choice to eat inside ! It is a jewel !

• Visited July 2014

Been to Eatzi's Market & Bakery? Share your experiences!