“Fine dining grocery story”

Eatzi's Market & Bakery
Ranked #38 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located at the NW corner of Hwy 114 and William D. Tate intersection, the Grapevine location is also convenient to the Southlake and Colleyville communities. Welcome to Eatzi's Market & Bakery, a European-style eatery, where every day is another chance to create great food for great people! We make the food you've eaten your whole life and the food you've never tried before with the help of a team committed to superb service. Our atmosphere is intimate but casual, so we make it easy to select and savor exactly what you're craving.
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Fine dining grocery story”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

During our visit to Great Wolf Lodge, we decided to eat dinner away from the resort and I found a good review on Yelp about this place. We didn't eat in the cafe, but ended up getting an assortment of pre-made and hot items and took them back to the hotel. OMG .. the food was amazing. We got feta cheese with roasted tomatoes in some kind of sauce ($6) and a small loaf of bread to accompany. My husband got the salmon dinner from the grill with 2 sides ($12), my kids each got spring rolls and sushi. I got a grill item with noodles, scallops, a sweet asian sauce. We got a small sleeve of cookies, bottle of wine... we ended up spending $58. Probably more than we would have at a restaurant, but the quality and food was amazing. We had left overs and ended up keeping it in our mini fridge and eating the rest for breakfast. I wish we had a place like this in our hometown!

• Visited October 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Central Market done right”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Love eating here. The food is always fresh and the variety is a lot like Central Market where you get to choose from a prepared section, a pasta section, a sandwich and pastry section. Only difference is that the quality is much better. So glad that there is an Eatzi's in Grapevine now. As a family of 4 (2 kids 2 and 4) we normally spend no more than $25, much better than what we would get at the Central Market cafe in Southlake for more.

Visited July 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Fun Experience and Fresh Food”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I LUV eatZi's! The experience is worth the trip but of course, once you go, you will have to try something. It's a market/restaurant experience like no other. They have every kind of food you can possibly imagine and I have yet to have something that wasn't good. It's a great place to grab breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can eat there and then take something home for later. They will give you a taste of something before you have to buy it. The hamburger is the best hamburger anywhere! It beats any of the local chains here in Forth Worth/Dallas. The iced tea selection is great with fresh fruit/cucumber which is a great change to plain iced tea. And on top of all of that, the service is excellent. The staff is always very helpful and friendly.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Shelly M
Euless, Texas
“European market style experience”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Going to EatZi's is an experience. There's always things set out to taste. There are various little areas to satisfy whatever your stomach desires. There's a bakery (AMAZING tiramisu- I would say the BEST I've ever had), a salad and sandwich area (not just some skimpy sandwich...you tell them what you want and they use the most delicious ingredients. My favorite bread is the "stone bread"), a cheese area, a coal pizza area and in the center there's a giant circular food case that has from meatloaf, to lasagna to breaded fish - oh just tons of stuff..I'd say there are probably 30 different things to choose from.

Visited March 2013
“Always Excellent”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

One of the highlites for me coming to Dallas is stopping at Eatzis. The location has a permanent spot on my GPS favorite list. Best Chicken Curry Pasta salad and the sandwiches are always great. This is always my last stop before leaving town so I have a sandwich for the trip......and one for the day after I get home. This time was different.

Visited May 2013