“Good!”

Taqueria Burritos Locos
Ranked #175 of 247 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Have only lived in the area for three weeks and have eaten here three times. A simple cheap place. I had been looking for a restaurant that offered "traditional" tacos (basically a tortilla served open faced with meat of your choice, topped with cilantro and onions). I chose carnitas, chorizo, and birria. Would get again! I have also had their cheese quesadilla. Did not disappoint- cheesy goodness! The salsa is on the spicy side.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place is advertised as serving real Mexican food - not chain-like Tex-Mex.
Four of us went to check it out. I owned a home is a remote Mexican town for 15 years and I love good Mexican food.

I was extremely disappointed in the lack of flavor in the Seven Seas Fish Soup. The guacamole was not much more than mashed avocado - lacked lime, etc.

We had 4 different items and none were memorable.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This neighborhood taqueria serves an extensive menu of all your Tex-Mex favorites from breakfast through late night. Their huevos rancheros are our Sunday morning favorite, and the munedo will cure any hangover! Huge burritos, steaks, seafood ala mexicana - it's all here. And, no matter how hungry, we never fail to have more left on our plate for a take home box.

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

One of the best taqueris's in north texas. Had the torta sandwich and it was prepared great and a large serving. Good place for lunch, dinner or breakfast.