“Dallas Outlet Shopping at its best!”
Review of Grapevine Mills

Grapevine Mills
Ranked #3 of 64 things to do in Grapevine
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Windsor, Crocs and Magic Maze's Emporium are Now Open in Neighborhood 4! Michael Kors Now Open in Neighborhood 2! Grapevine Mills is a wonderful climate controlled indoor mall featuring 185 stores of shopping, entertainment, and restaurants. Among the 185 stores at Grapevine Mills features Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, H&M, Forever 21, NIKEFactoryStore, Coach Factory, Ann Taylor Factory Store, Under Armour, Disney Outlet, and J Crew and much more! Also at Grapevine Mills, we have fun for the entire family at the AMC Grapevine Mills 30 with Dine-In Theatres, LEGOLAND Discovery Center, SEA LIFE Aquarium and Rainforest Cafe! Grapevine Mills is conveniently located off HWY 121 and Grapevine Mills Parkway, just two miles north of DFW International Airport. So from the entire team at Grapevine Mills, we hope that will visit us soon!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Orlando, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Dallas Outlet Shopping at its best!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

With almost 200 stores to choose from and all stores located indoors this is the meca of Outlet Shopping in Dallas. If you are a shopper, this is the place to go!

Visited September 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Minneapolis
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“A nice large mall”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This mall had a nice amount of stores and things to do. We called it a mini-mall of america, because it had a legoland, sealife aquarium, and Rain Forest Cafe, too.

My daughter and I skated at the ice rink. She had her skates, but I had to rent. I am a good skater, but the skates they gave me were a size too big and hadn't been sharpened a long while. So watch that if you rent skates.

Visited July 2012
Shawnee Mission, Kansas
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Much improved!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I was here about 12 years ago and don't remember any part of the mall looking the way it is today! There are MUCH more stores. Some places you may have to dig a little more to find the good deals, but we found some great ones! They just opened an H&M here as well and it's HUGE. I want to go back already!

Springfield, Missouri
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Indoor Outlet Mall”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I was not sure what I expected, but it was not what I found. This was strictly an indoor outlet mall with a typical mall food court. Granted, I am not a huge shopper, but I was a little disappointed. None of the stores I typically frequent were there, therefore my trip was very short. I was in and out in 45 minutes, and that included my standing in line for and eating lunch. In it's favor, it was very large, had a carosel for the kids in the food court, and had a lot of different stores including some big name anchor outlets. If you really enjoy shopping, your experience is likely to be very different from mine.

Coppell, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Straight Jacket Seats”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Seats were VERY uncomfortable. Overall theather was clean and has good access. Bring your own back pillow.

1 Thank Jerry S

Been to Grapevine Mills? Share your experiences!